Gamerz Only!
Well well well... Hello there and welcome to Gamerz Only! As a guest you can't see a certain amount of forums yet. Oh well, looks like you'll just have to register/log in and post. lol
Have a great time where video gamerz go. - Xtreame_Gamer
Gamerz Only!
Well well well... Hello there and welcome to Gamerz Only! As a guest you can't see a certain amount of forums yet. Oh well, looks like you'll just have to register/log in and post. lol
Have a great time where video gamerz go. - Xtreame_Gamer
Gamerz Only!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gamerz Only!

Welcome! This is a good gaming site for the ultimate wicked of the wicked gamers. Post here and talk about any game you wish!

HomeHome  TGZ FUN!TGZ FUN!  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Xtreame's ChannelXtreame's Channel  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what is WebbedFreedom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WebbedFreedom

WebbedFreedom

what is WebbedFreedom Empty
PostSubject: what is WebbedFreedom   what is WebbedFreedom EmptyWed 09 Sep 2009, 9:59 am

now, the fun part lol I am on various other sites, as other aliases, but why reveal too much lol... I am twenty years old Aquarius, I do play a ton of, video games as well as rate and write reviews lol yeah... Anything that would want to know ask. . .
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: what is WebbedFreedom   what is WebbedFreedom EmptyWed 09 Sep 2009, 7:09 pm

lol hey. XD
Yeah I play a lot too. I dunno THAT much about vid games but I do know a lot. So what kinds of games you got? lol
Oh and btw welcome to "the Gamerz Zone" I do hope you enjoy your stay. lol
Back to top Go down
WebbedFreedom

WebbedFreedom

PostSubject: Re: what is WebbedFreedom   what is WebbedFreedom EmptyThu 10 Sep 2009, 7:52 am

I own around thousand PlayStation one two and three titles that I collected, I got seventy nintendo 64 games I got zero gayBox I mean xBox I got twenty two gamecube games and and I also collected ROMs for my website and that is well over one hundred thousand and currently finished and replaying Fallout 3 which is the best game ever.
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: what is WebbedFreedom   what is WebbedFreedom EmptyThu 10 Sep 2009, 6:49 pm

Wow! lol. That's a lot. :D
I'm currently playing Zelda: Twilight Princess. I won it like, 6 times already the Ocarina of Time game I won 94 times... >_> Trust me I counted. lol Been playing it since I was 12. I been getting yelled at a bunch of users to finish it for the 100th time but I'm like "Nah!". I got so sick of it after a while. So yeah big Zelda fan.
But I don't own too much 'cept an Xbox and a 360 GC, GBA, GBASP, N64, GBC, SNES, PS, PS2 but all in all not much games for them either. I'm into the Action Adventure kind. Like Zelda lmao.
What game(s) you currently playin'?
Back to top Go down
WebbedFreedom

WebbedFreedom

PostSubject: Re: what is WebbedFreedom   what is WebbedFreedom EmptyThu 10 Sep 2009, 7:14 pm

currently playing Fallout 3 and going with over four hundred hours and growing at least ten hours each day of my life, and my working on Secret of Mana. and when not on them two I play with my girlfriend. lol .
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: what is WebbedFreedom   what is WebbedFreedom EmptyThu 10 Sep 2009, 7:26 pm

Hah! lol sweet. :lol:
Yeah seems like you got a lot of time huh? Me too. Not much to do lmao. I have a few PC games but I mostly play Age Of Empires. I had World of Warcraft but it screwed up my PC. So I'm selling it... well them both. I have both games. XD Ahhh... it sucked, I wanted to play 'em so bad it just sucked.
Back to top Go down
WebbedFreedom

WebbedFreedom

PostSubject: Re: what is WebbedFreedom   what is WebbedFreedom EmptyThu 10 Sep 2009, 8:28 pm

actually became a GM and quit WoW for all too easy then
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: what is WebbedFreedom   what is WebbedFreedom EmptyFri 11 Sep 2009, 6:30 pm

lol wow XD lmao.
Yeah I never found that game fair much. World of Warcraft. I found out that people pay the company $500 to bring there Lvls up like... 50pts. It's crazy XD
Back to top Go down
WebbedFreedom

WebbedFreedom

PostSubject: Re: what is WebbedFreedom   what is WebbedFreedom EmptyFri 11 Sep 2009, 6:43 pm

yeah that's a real level grinder... kind of game....
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: what is WebbedFreedom   what is WebbedFreedom EmptyFri 11 Sep 2009, 7:16 pm

So it wasn't going to be too good yeah. Great game though. My game Oblivion got a few errors I'm not sure if the game got corrupted or if it was the disc. The disc had a few light scratches. You know how sensitive those lens are. Laughing
So I ended up getting a new game today and it works so smoothly. Here's a pic of what it looked like...

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img266/3614/iuyiuuiyuuuu.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img48/6068/p98y.jpg

It was weird. XD
Back to top Go down
WebbedFreedom

WebbedFreedom

PostSubject: Re: what is WebbedFreedom   what is WebbedFreedom EmptyFri 11 Sep 2009, 7:35 pm

you should use the image button you've got on these boards... lol as for your problem, yeah man I say your missing the arrow of extrication graphic... that sucks, but lit a pretty easy path for you lol
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: what is WebbedFreedom   what is WebbedFreedom EmptyFri 11 Sep 2009, 7:41 pm

Ah well. lol Yeah I would use the Img button but it slows down my processor... well now I have DSl I'm not sure if it will but I keep getting kicked off of IM every time it's downloading something. It sucks. XD I use another computer but this one had a virus which now I got out. So it's all cool.
Still though when it opens a page it sucks so much energy out of my IM and other opened windows to open it. lmao
Back to top Go down
WebbedFreedom

WebbedFreedom

PostSubject: Re: what is WebbedFreedom   what is WebbedFreedom EmptyFri 11 Sep 2009, 8:44 pm

your using winblows?
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: what is WebbedFreedom   what is WebbedFreedom EmptyFri 11 Sep 2009, 8:58 pm

XD Of course HP. It's an XP it's not like the ME I had. Man that thing sucked. Only 26.06 GB total.. >_> Now I'm using an XP so it's better. lol You download free stuff, Screen savers, cursors, games ect. Mostly because the sites are cheap and can be hacked easily. lol
So at least expect a virus or bug when downloading free stuff like that. lol
Back to top Go down
WebbedFreedom

WebbedFreedom

PostSubject: Re: what is WebbedFreedom   what is WebbedFreedom EmptySat 12 Sep 2009, 5:23 pm

oh that was expected and you should really watch what you download, just not safe
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: what is WebbedFreedom   what is WebbedFreedom EmptySat 12 Sep 2009, 6:09 pm

Yeah I know. It can be a pain though. Need to buy it if you want it to be good. A lot of those people will just say there not responsible the computer screwed up.
Mostly because it was free. If you had to pay for it it'll be a different story. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is WebbedFreedom   what is WebbedFreedom Empty

Back to top Go down

what is WebbedFreedom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamerz Only!  :: Welcome Newcomer!-
Jump to: