Gamerz Only!
Well well well... Hello there and welcome to Gamerz Only! As a guest you can't see a certain amount of forums yet. Oh well, looks like you'll just have to register/log in and post. lol
Have a great time where video gamerz go. - Xtreame_Gamer
Gamerz Only!
Well well well... Hello there and welcome to Gamerz Only! As a guest you can't see a certain amount of forums yet. Oh well, looks like you'll just have to register/log in and post. lol
Have a great time where video gamerz go. - Xtreame_Gamer
Gamerz Only!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gamerz Only!

Welcome! This is a good gaming site for the ultimate wicked of the wicked gamers. Post here and talk about any game you wish!

HomeHome  TGZ FUN!TGZ FUN!  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Xtreame's ChannelXtreame's Channel  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which of these two songs are harder in GH?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Unforgiven One
Journeyman Administrator
The Unforgiven One

Which of these two songs are harder in GH? Empty
PostSubject: Which of these two songs are harder in GH?   Which of these two songs are harder in GH? EmptySat 19 Sep 2009, 12:04 am

"Through the Fire and Flames" vs. "The Devil went down to Georgia."

Which is tougher?

I say TDwdtG, once you get past the intro in TtFaF, you're alright.
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Which of these two songs are harder in GH?   Which of these two songs are harder in GH? EmptySat 19 Sep 2009, 10:43 am

The TDwdtG one sounds harder though I never hear of it. Neutral
I watched a kid play TtFaF in a game store. Or an game isle in a store. o_O Anywho I'm not sure if it was it but he was good with the GH I'll admit it. XD He was playing a Metallica song. Man I love Metallica. So I sat there watching that since it was my fav song. I'm puttiung one of there sings in my movie. Actually I have to. Otherwise that scene would suck with any other song. Believe me, I tried looking for some other.
Back to top Go down
The Unforgiven One
Journeyman Administrator
The Unforgiven One

PostSubject: Re: Which of these two songs are harder in GH?   Which of these two songs are harder in GH? EmptySat 19 Sep 2009, 10:05 pm

Yeah, I'm going to pick TDwdtG.

Once I got past the intro to TtFaF, I didn't have too much trouble, and got 5 starts recently.

TDwdtG though, that songs is just evil. Neutral
Back to top Go down
sykilik101

sykilik101

PostSubject: Re: Which of these two songs are harder in GH?   Which of these two songs are harder in GH? EmptyTue 10 Nov 2009, 12:21 am

TDWDTG, hands down. Song's a freakin' monster. X_X
Back to top Go down
Knightbeast
Journeyman Moderator
Knightbeast

PostSubject: Re: Which of these two songs are harder in GH?   Which of these two songs are harder in GH? EmptyTue 20 Apr 2010, 1:53 pm

I would have to Through the Fire and Flames by Dragonforce.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which of these two songs are harder in GH?   Which of these two songs are harder in GH? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which of these two songs are harder in GH?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamerz Only!  :: Video Games! :: "T" for Teens.-
Jump to: