Gamerz Only!
Well well well... Hello there and welcome to Gamerz Only! As a guest you can't see a certain amount of forums yet. Oh well, looks like you'll just have to register/log in and post. lol
Have a great time where video gamerz go. - Xtreame_Gamer
Gamerz Only!
Well well well... Hello there and welcome to Gamerz Only! As a guest you can't see a certain amount of forums yet. Oh well, looks like you'll just have to register/log in and post. lol
Have a great time where video gamerz go. - Xtreame_Gamer
Gamerz Only!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gamerz Only!

Welcome! This is a good gaming site for the ultimate wicked of the wicked gamers. Post here and talk about any game you wish!

HomeHome  TGZ FUN!TGZ FUN!  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Xtreame's ChannelXtreame's Channel  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyricalias

Lyricalias

Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat! Empty
PostSubject: Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat!   Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat! EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 5:41 pm

By the Tyranny of mind control for the Mark of the Beast!

Hey. I'm Lyric Induced, Lyricalias, or Tim. I'm into most kind of music, mainly metal. I also enjoy all genres of video games but sports/racing. I'm an anime nerd, favoring Lucky Star, obviously.

So, um, hi.
Back to top Go down
killmotron

killmotron

PostSubject: Re: Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat!   Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat! EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 5:43 pm

hey Lyric! Smile like the site so far? O.O
Back to top Go down
Lyricalias

Lyricalias

PostSubject: Re: Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat!   Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat! EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 5:44 pm

Yeah, it's awesome. =D
Back to top Go down
killmotron

killmotron

PostSubject: Re: Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat!   Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat! EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 5:46 pm

i think Kim wanted you to be a mod but i can't remember so ask her when you have a chance ok? and i know SC mentioned it so..... Smile
Back to top Go down
Lyricalias

Lyricalias

PostSubject: Re: Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat!   Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat! EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 5:50 pm

Um... I shall!
Back to top Go down
killmotron

killmotron

PostSubject: Re: Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat!   Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat! EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 5:53 pm

me and SC were joking about once you got on here we would be the three musketeers! XD
Back to top Go down
Lyricalias

Lyricalias

PostSubject: Re: Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat!   Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat! EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 5:54 pm

Rofl. xD

I'd be the one in the background wearing a Lucky Star shirt and posing like Cloud.
Back to top Go down
killmotron

killmotron

PostSubject: Re: Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat!   Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat! EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 5:56 pm

nah son i would be in the back! in fact we would all probably be pretty far away! XD
Back to top Go down
Lyricalias

Lyricalias

PostSubject: Re: Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat!   Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat! EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 5:58 pm

Lol, yeah, "stand guard, but be prepared to run" comes to mind. xD
Back to top Go down
killmotron

killmotron

PostSubject: Re: Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat!   Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat! EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 6:01 pm

XD oh this is going to be fun! can't wait for the road trip extroadnaire! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lyricalias

Lyricalias

PostSubject: Re: Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat!   Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat! EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 6:02 pm

Me either! Such an epic idea. Did Sallad get that bus or whatever?
Back to top Go down
killmotron

killmotron

PostSubject: Re: Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat!   Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat! EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 6:06 pm

was he the one to get it? and you would have to ask SC this because i have no clue. :\
Back to top Go down
Lyricalias

Lyricalias

PostSubject: Re: Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat!   Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat! EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 6:07 pm

Oh. I dunno, I just saw a random post about getting a bus.
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat!   Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat! EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 6:10 pm

Hey lyric! Very Happy
Welcome to The Gamerz Zone! I hope you enjoy it here.
Back to top Go down
Lyricalias

Lyricalias

PostSubject: Re: Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat!   Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat! EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 6:11 pm

Thanks. I think I shall! =D
Back to top Go down
killmotron

killmotron

PostSubject: Re: Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat!   Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat! EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 6:17 pm

hey Kim! and yeah Lyric i didn't see it but since you are on about the same time has SC and he has been talking about it i was just thinking maybe he would know. :\
Back to top Go down
Lyricalias

Lyricalias

PostSubject: Re: Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat!   Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat! EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 6:18 pm

Oh, I see.

By the way, that First Post Reminder is a nice touch!
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat!   Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat! EmptySat 03 Oct 2009, 6:33 pm

Lyricalias wrote:
Oh, I see.

By the way, that First Post Reminder is a nice touch!

Thanks! ^_^
I love it lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat!   Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat! Empty

Back to top Go down

Refuse the chip? Ha! Get persecture and beat!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamerz Only!  :: Welcome Newcomer!-
Jump to: