Gamerz Only!
Well well well... Hello there and welcome to Gamerz Only! As a guest you can't see a certain amount of forums yet. Oh well, looks like you'll just have to register/log in and post. lol
Have a great time where video gamerz go. - Xtreame_Gamer
Gamerz Only!
Well well well... Hello there and welcome to Gamerz Only! As a guest you can't see a certain amount of forums yet. Oh well, looks like you'll just have to register/log in and post. lol
Have a great time where video gamerz go. - Xtreame_Gamer
Gamerz Only!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gamerz Only!

Welcome! This is a good gaming site for the ultimate wicked of the wicked gamers. Post here and talk about any game you wish!

HomeHome  TGZ FUN!TGZ FUN!  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Xtreame's ChannelXtreame's Channel  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Updates for the forum.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

Updates for the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates for the forum.   Updates for the forum. EmptySun 27 Jun 2010, 11:35 pm

Well I gotten a really big job going on so I wont be on as often as usual but I do need my mods to work a little harder. If you please I do have e-mails so if you encounter any problems contact me A.S.A.P. so thank you for that.
I do hope to be on sooner but REALLY big job and I need this to get everything I need to start. Thank you mods for the extra hands I need. Updates for the forum. Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the forum.   Updates for the forum. EmptyTue 01 Jun 2010, 6:58 pm

Hey, well I'm not gonna be on often the Hard Drive inside my computer blew out and lost half the things for this forum plus these other computers suck like hell. If you experiance any difficulty's I'll try to get them fixed. Thank you for the patience and sorry for any inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the forum.   Updates for the forum. EmptySat 08 May 2010, 9:34 pm

May. 8th, 2010

@9:30pm: Well not much happening forum kinda died on me. lol
Anyways here are some updated on the home page we have a Mini Media player and it'll pla some current songs I put up and if you would like to submit a song just PM it to me I'll check it out and if it's good enough to post I WILL then post it. lol

Also here's a pretty cool game I found you do need a flashplayer installed before clicking the link to to game but other then that have fun HUH?! lol

Updates for the forum. Super_10
http://superobamaworld.com
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the forum.   Updates for the forum. EmptySat 02 Jan 2010, 6:07 pm

Jan 2, 2010.

@6:02pm This is a late message so, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

@6:03pm A new theme has been added to the forum, PM me and tell me what you think about it.
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the forum.   Updates for the forum. EmptySun 27 Dec 2009, 4:01 pm

Dec, 27 2009

@3:01pm
Achievement Points!
Get a little note book and keep this in mind please thank you. I'm going to list a few things you can buy using your APs. (Achievement Points).
1. User Name Change: 30,000 APs
2. Title Under User Name: 8,000 APs
Buying your own board. Note you must have the board first before getting anything for it.
1. Board: 500,000 APs
2. Board Icon: 1,000 APs
3. Board discription: 1,750 APs
4. Mod Hired for the Board: 6,500.
Keep in mind Xtreame_Gamer you don't HAVE to buy all this stuff for your board.
Have any other ideas concerning this PM me and give me any ideas! Very Happy - Xtreame_Gamer
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the forum.   Updates for the forum. EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 1:27 am

Dec, 23. 2009

@1:18am As you can see I have it for just this forum where all the new posts will be on the first page. So that's why this forum is a bit whacky.

@1:19am There's a new rule here.
Xtreame_Gamer wrote:
Here's another rule, if you're going to post links to PC games or online free games be sure to put down the rating and what it's rated for. If you're not sure PM a Moderator or Administrator for the results. If you do not abide to this rule I will delete your topic. Keep it up I will close your account for a week... need I say more?
https://gamerzonly.forumotion.com/welcome-newcomer-f1/hey-y-all-lookie-here-new-dudes-t1.htm

@1:21am There's a few changes going on here and there. I been working on the forum for a while so that's why things are a little weird.

@4:08pm Xeny has made the new Poll "What's your most anticipated game of 2010?" So cast some votes! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the forum.   Updates for the forum. EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 11:08 am

Dec. 11th, 2009

@10:58am WHOOO Almost new years guys. 2010 is going to be one interesting year I'll tell you what. Get out some champagne and some wine glasses because we're going to party!!!

@11:00am We got a new registered user so Welcome drzmafia! Have any questions or comments on the forum contact me I'll be glad to help out. Very Happy

@11:01am The_Gamerz_Zone officially has 200 followers on Twitter. Congratulations Gamerz Only! Why do I only have 18 users.... I'll never know. They just like the updates I assume.

@11:03am Contact me and tell me how you liked the Christmas theme. If there were any problems such as it slowing down your computer or messing a few things up I'll have to know so I don't do this again. Hahaha.

@11:14am A lot of updates this time... hahaha. Well I was thinking what to do with the Achievement Points and it came down to a conclusion. How about you get to spend them on stuff! Yeah stuff is cool, like if you want to change your user name or get a nickname for yourself. Mods and Admins are not allowed this but if they want to change there user name they can. But anyways, tell me what you think of the idea!
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the forum.   Updates for the forum. EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 2:04 am

Dec. 9th, 2009

@2:02am Well I got the twitter thing working for the users who make an account. Obviously I made it so it was required to continue with your account but taken care of.

@2:16am We have a new user!! Welcome Zoja!!! Like I say to the others, got any problems? AIM me, PM me, E-Mail me that's why I have all these contacts down!! Have fun at The Gamerz Zone!
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the forum.   Updates for the forum. EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 3:25 am

Dec. 7th, 2009

@3:15am It's been a while since an update has been made but first things first, we have a new user on the forum. Welcome Zombie_Krys. If you have any questions and what not don't be afraid to PM me or E-Mail. Which ever makes you feel more comfortable. Have fun here!

@3:16am Okay let's see... oh yeah I'm now on youtube! Here's the link to my profile: https://www.youtube.com/user/XtreameGamer

@3:23am Last but not least a new forum has been inserted. It's a Poll forum you guys can post any polls you wish to make there. Have a good time with it and abide to the rules.
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the forum.   Updates for the forum. EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 9:33 am

Nov. 28th, 2009.

@9:26AM, Well we have a new user on the forums! Welcome Dante_destroyer.
If you have any questions and what not don't be afraid to PM me or E-Mail. Which ever makes you feel more comfortable. Have fun here!

@9:28AM, A new game just came out for the X360. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Left+4+Dead+the+game&x=16&y=20 < Buy it there brand new for only $39.99. It is for other consoles if you wish to buy it there too.
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the forum.   Updates for the forum. EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 7:28 am

Nov. 20, 2009

@7:21am I'm sure you read the E-Mail, the Announcment, then Tweet but I'll warn you here one last time... I'm gonna be gone and away from the forum somewhere in April. I'm not sure when, then I'll be back on the forum a few months afterwards.
During this time I'll have to keep you from anyone posting and registering.
I only have one mod/admin left that actually does his job but will be gone for a while as well during that time that's why. -.-
I wont be here if anything goes wrong. So good luck to you all and have a good week!
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the forum.   Updates for the forum. EmptySun 15 Nov 2009, 12:15 am

Nov. 15th, 2009

@12:05am Whoa... on Twitter I'm guessing I'll be the ONLY user with a animated background. lol I posted both an animated background and animated avatar which both are GIF files. I wanted to see if I can change my avatar and changed it back and twitter said they don't support those. So now I'm going to keep my background on there. Draws attention though. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the forum.   Updates for the forum. EmptySat 14 Nov 2009, 7:03 pm

Nov. 14th, 2009

@6:59pm Well not much happened today 'cept me workin' on a video for 7 hours non stop. lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st3okgX3yRc < < Enjoy huh?

@7:00pm Okay seriously... I need some new game because I am getting VERY mad here. XD Give me a suggestions through PM will ya? Thanks!!

@7:01pm I just relalized I'm not exactly posting updates... bleh, like it matters. Wait
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the forum.   Updates for the forum. EmptyFri 13 Nov 2009, 10:05 am

Nov. 13th, 2009

@10:00am I'm thinking of coming up with a new forum called "F.N.F. Fact Not Fiction". If you think it might be a good idea PM me and tell me what you think about it.

@10:01am 102 followers following The_Gamerz_Zone on twitter... why aren't they registering? Help me out here.
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the forum.   Updates for the forum. EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 9:40 pm

Nov. 11th, 2009.

@9:34pm Well it's beginning to be a harder day each day. This forum is staying on it's toes though! Anywho, the real news is that Unforgiven One has his Administration ability's back. I'm getting on rarely so I need him. ._.

@9:37pm Hey check this out. lol took me like an hour to get it done.
Updates for the forum. Xtreamegamer
I like this one!
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the forum.   Updates for the forum. EmptyMon 09 Nov 2009, 6:32 pm

Nov, 9th, 2009.

@6:23pm Almost new years guys. I'm surprised this year lasted longer then the last one.

@6:24pm I got everything rearranged even on Twitter. So you may follow the site there it's, The_Gamerz_Zone and quite frankly it looks awesome! I put in The_Gamerz_Zone tweets off to the side of the page so you wouldn't have to log on twitter all the time. So enjoy that.

@6:27pm My new AIM has a chat room for the gamerz of this site. AIM me @ xtreamegamerz to ask if you want to join. I will then send you an invite (If you have not yet been modded or banned of late) and all you have to do is enter the text, "1!" to join! [Without quotes]. Hope you're willing to!

@7:15pm killmotron has been unbanned back into the site. Welcome back killmotron!

@8:11pm Well a thought came to mind and here in a year I'm making Character sheets. These are sheets you have for yourself to where you fill out and make up your own character. From there we play a little game. This involves dice and what not. Guessing I can't do no thing on a forum? Well guess again! These little stories will involve fighting, stealing, teaming, plains etc. Hope you're willing to play!
Reason it'll take so long is because:
1.) Not sure if everyone here will think it's a good idea or if it'll be fun.
2.) Gonna take a while to get it all organized and straghtened out.
PM me on what you think about it.
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the forum.   Updates for the forum. EmptySun 01 Nov 2009, 6:22 pm

Nov. 1st, 2009.

@6:19pm killmotron has been banned from this site. Reason: "Do I really need to explain. -_-"

@6:20pm Tomorrow's my B-Day. Not gonna do much so wish me luck. Happ birthday

@6:34pm Unforgiven One has lost his Administration ability's. He's now a Master Moderator.
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the forum.   Updates for the forum. EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 5:11 pm

Oct. 25, 2009.

@6:08pm Unforgiven One is officially a Journeyman Administrator. He still has a lot to learn though so he needs to be right by my side the whole time so don't worry. Very Happy Clap

@6:10pm I have finished the www.legendofzelda.forumotion.com forum. It doesn't have much users like this one but giving forums some time will help an awful lot. Mods and Admins may advertise both Gamerz Only and TRLoZ at anytime. ^_^ Thanks for the help guys!

@6:14pm Dangit.... my B-Day is in 8 more days. Sonic Impatient
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the forum.   Updates for the forum. EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 9:41 am

Oct. 22, 2009

@9:31am Well today kind of sucks. -_- It's sucks I didn't get much sleep so I'm so freaking tired, my mods suck ('cept Richie), this place sucks, it's sucks no one likes me, it sucks I had a disgusting breakfast and my coffee sucked. Sucks the fact I have to write this all out complaining how every thing sucks for me. O`'o Meh what ever.

Today's event is me getting new mods if Syk doesn't start getting on then I'll hire two new day time mods and one night time mod... be cause you'll be be FIRED! 'cept for you Richie. Sad
Whatever.

@9:50am I am going to close the site down eventually if it takes me too long to get mods... I wish you guys know the trouble you're causing me. ;_;

@6:55pm Lyricalias has lost his moderation ability's. This will happen to you if you lack you're job.

@7:19pm Which is better, the black and white or the colored? This 'll be pretty big. (Send me you're opinion through PM please)
Updates for the forum. Comicdon
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the forum.   Updates for the forum. EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 5:06 pm

Oct. 19, 2009

@5:08pm killmotron's account has been opened back up. Obviously we got a few things worked out and he may post here again. Have a good time killmotron! Very Happy Clap
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Updates for the forum.   Updates for the forum. EmptySat 17 Oct 2009, 9:21 pm

Oct. 17, 2009

Note: These times will be in the MT time zone. (Mountain Time).

@7:36pm The forum has been edited with new smilies and icons so enjoy!

@9:27pm killmotron's account has been deactivated by the Master Administrator. E-Mail has been sent to each user of the forum provided with the details. Give it 24 hours, if you have not received the E-Mail PM/E-Mail the Admin.

@9:30pm killmotron is now no longer a Moderator. An E-Mail has been sent to each user of the forum provided with the details. Give it 24 hours, if you have not received the E-Mail PM/E-Mail the Admin.

Last edited by Xtreame_Gamer on Wed 23 Dec 2009, 5:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the forum.   Updates for the forum. Empty

Back to top Go down

Updates for the forum.
Page 1 of 1