Gamerz Only!
Well well well... Hello there and welcome to Gamerz Only! As a guest you can't see a certain amount of forums yet. Oh well, looks like you'll just have to register/log in and post. lol
Have a great time where video gamerz go. - Xtreame_Gamer
Gamerz Only!
Well well well... Hello there and welcome to Gamerz Only! As a guest you can't see a certain amount of forums yet. Oh well, looks like you'll just have to register/log in and post. lol
Have a great time where video gamerz go. - Xtreame_Gamer
Gamerz Only!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gamerz Only!

Welcome! This is a good gaming site for the ultimate wicked of the wicked gamers. Post here and talk about any game you wish!

HomeHome  TGZ FUN!TGZ FUN!  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Xtreame's ChannelXtreame's Channel  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lol I'm a gaming noob..again

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

lol I'm a gaming noob..again Empty
PostSubject: lol I'm a gaming noob..again   lol I'm a gaming noob..again EmptyThu 31 Dec 2009, 7:47 pm

Hi! I'm Katniss, but now that I got hold of $300, my name is now Blue. So call me whatever one you like! lol

I LOVE video games, but I haven't played them for years, apart from things like DDR, Dance UK, Singstar, etc. I used to ba a big Jak and Daxter fan, but I haven't had a chance to play the latest game yet (I dunno what it's even called!) So I guess I'm a noob all over again...*dramatic sigh*

I like writing, art, photography, cooking, and TMNT. I'm also a member on another forum, but I won't post that on here; this forum will probably lose members who are also Turtle fans! XD

Uh...what else to write? I dunno, so if oyu want anything else, just ask! I don't bite...at least, not as hard as I used to... lol I'm a gaming noob..again 57411
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: lol I'm a gaming noob..again   lol I'm a gaming noob..again EmptyThu 31 Dec 2009, 7:53 pm

Ah lol.
Yeah just keep up with the updates and what not. Not much post here anyways, but's it's nice. lol
The foum's having a few technical problems so you might run into icons and what not that doesn't look good. Hah! I hope you enjoy it here.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

PostSubject: Re: lol I'm a gaming noob..again   lol I'm a gaming noob..again EmptyFri 01 Jan 2010, 10:50 pm

Sure! I'll keep an eye out...>.> <.< *spots something shiny* Ooh, shiny! XD
Back to top Go down
The Unforgiven One
Journeyman Administrator
The Unforgiven One

PostSubject: Re: lol I'm a gaming noob..again   lol I'm a gaming noob..again EmptySat 02 Jan 2010, 3:21 am

HhhhhhhhhHA!

*Drops another shiny pebble on the ground.* >¯>
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: lol I'm a gaming noob..again   lol I'm a gaming noob..again EmptySat 02 Jan 2010, 9:35 am

Stop trashing up the forum. *Picks up pebble and slaps you* lol I'm a gaming noob..again 861286
Good eye Katniss.
Back to top Go down
Turu

Turu

PostSubject: Re: lol I'm a gaming noob..again   lol I'm a gaming noob..again EmptySat 02 Jan 2010, 6:12 pm

Lol, just to let you now Katniss, these guys are like totally weird. lol I'm a gaming noob..again Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
The Unforgiven One
Journeyman Administrator
The Unforgiven One

PostSubject: Re: lol I'm a gaming noob..again   lol I'm a gaming noob..again EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 1:40 am

I resent that; I'm not "totally" anything. XP
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

PostSubject: Re: lol I'm a gaming noob..again   lol I'm a gaming noob..again EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 8:00 pm

^^ lol *tackles The Unforgiven One for more pebbles* I'm slightly weird as well, so I'll probably fit in! (No offense meant btw!)
Back to top Go down
Xtreame_Gamer
Master Administrator
Xtreame_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: lol I'm a gaming noob..again   lol I'm a gaming noob..again EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 10:27 pm

Hey werid is cool, this site is exaclty for weirdos that can't fit in any other gaming sites. XD
So hey be as weird and random as you want.

http://www.unitednothing.net/content_files/scarytictactoe1.swf
Back to top Go down
The Unforgiven One
Journeyman Administrator
The Unforgiven One

PostSubject: Re: lol I'm a gaming noob..again   lol I'm a gaming noob..again EmptyTue 26 Jan 2010, 1:31 am

Indeed, and no offense t-*Is tackled.*

OH LAWD, I DUN SHATTERED MAH HIP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol I'm a gaming noob..again   lol I'm a gaming noob..again Empty

Back to top Go down

lol I'm a gaming noob..again
Page 1 of 1